The Club Z! Advantage
We have designed the cost of a Club Z! franchise to be among the most reasonable in the tutoring industry. Our franchise package is currently $19,750. An additional $10,000 to $20,000 is needed for start-up expenses and advertising. Our franchise may be operated on a full-time or part-time basis (certain criteria must be met). Club Z! also offers a center based / retail model option.
Why Is The Initial Investment So Low?
Club Z! is an established franchise system with a proven formula that has worked for 20 years. In this time we have learned that if we keep our fees low, our franchise owners can invest in growth and thereby achieve their goals faster. Highlights of your investment include:
- Home-Based/Low overhead – No storefront needed. Work out of your home! By eliminating the high overhead associated with a storefront or learning center, Club Z! owners can focus their resources on advertising, marketing and management.
- We furnish qualified tutors – We provide franchisees with pre-screened tutors; all with certifications and/or degrees with 2+ years of proven tutoring experience.
- All Subjects/Grade levels – Club Z! also has proprietary curriculum such as SAT, ACT and Study Skills programs so that franchises can offer top quality programs to its students and schools.
- National Advertising/Marketing support – Club Z! spends hundreds of thousands of dollars on national advertising programs each year for our franchisees.
- Our call center, your competitive advantage – Our call center answerw all incoming calls from prospective clients for our franchise owners during business hours. This one-of-a-kind service “sells” your potential clients on using our service, and even schedules your enrollment meetings using a web-based calendar.
- Government contracts – Franchisees, if qualified, may have the ability to provide tutoring services to students and/or school districts through Federal, State and Local government-funded contracts that are already secured by the corporate office and neighboring franchisees.
- Corporate Training – Club Z! provides intensive training at our corporate location in Tampa, Florida. For your convenience, on-line training (with an instructor) is also available for franchisees that wish to begin operations within a quicker time-frame, or need more time to complete our training program. Franchise owners that elect to receive online training are also welcome to participate in our in-person training program in Tampa at a future time.
- Unparalleled ongoing support – You will have unlimited access to our staff during business hours and 24/7 access to our Club Z! intranet; including databases, documents, conferences, conference calls, real-time forums and many other tools to assist with the growth of your franchise.
If you have the motivation and desire to make a difference in your life, as well as the lives of others, and would like to own a business of your own, consider joining Club Z!
Next – Why Club Z! Has Been The In-Home Tutoring Leader For 20 Years
Get Started By Receiving A Free Information Package About Owning A Club Z!
Interested in our International opportunities? Click here for more information.
*This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. An offer is made only by Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of, or wish to acquire a franchise for a Club Z! to be located in, one of these states or a country whose laws regulate the offer and sale of franchises, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.